Dubai South Free Zone Business Directory. List of Companies in Dubai with Company Name, Contact Details & Company Email Addresses. Dubai South Free Zone (prev. known as Dubai World Central) is a development currently under construction, which will serve as an economic zone to support a number of activities including logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and other related businesses around Al Maktoum International Airport.
Dubai South Free Zone
Dubai South Free Zone Business Directory. List of Companies in Dubai with Company Name, Contact Details & Company Email Addresses. Dubai South has a planned annual capacity of 12 million tons of cargo and 160 million passengers. The construction area is 145 square kilometers, almost two times the size of Hong Kong Island. Dubai South –The City of You – is an emerging 145 sq. km. master-planned city based on happiness of the individual.
Identified as the emirate’s flagship urban project, Dubai South is centered on the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. According to Dubai South officials, the royal vision is reflected in the themes of Dubai Plan 2021, which apply to Dubai South as follows.
- To become a city of happy, creative and empowered people.
- To become the preferred place to live, work and invest.
- To create an inclusive and cohesive society.
- To build a smart and sustainable city.
- To become a pivotal hub in the global economy.
Dubai South Free Zone master plan:
The 6.7 sq. km. Aviation District serves as an Integrated Aviation Eco System dedicated to the aviation sector. The District is also the permanent home of the Dubai Airshow, the Middle East Business Aviation Show and the VIP Terminal.
The Logistics District is a multimodal platform for companies affiliated to the supply chain. The district offers build-to-suit as well as ready-to-use facilities designed to serve contract logistics, integrators, freight-forwarders and agents. Airside access to the Al Maktoum International Airport facilitates air cargo operations.
The Business Park offers flexible office spaces – from start-ups to SMEs and large corporations – in diverse sectors. It also features a business center that provides office solutions operating 24/7.
Business facilities in Dubai South
- 100% tax free operations
- Full foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits.
- 0% tax as well as no duty tax for import and export.
- Flexible commercial lease terms.
- Wide range of business activities.
- Minimum documentation required to set up a business.
- Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum Airport.
- No proof of share capital, no currency restrictions, competitive rates.
- State of the art facilities.
Types of Business licenses available in Dubai South
- Industrial License: light manufacturing activities.
- Logistics License: issued only for logistics services.
- Trading & General Trading License: import; export, distribution and storage of specific products specified in the License; sale of the products within the UAE market through a local distributor.
- Service License: issued for services specified in the License within the Dubai South, but not restricted to.
- Education License: educational and social services; educational and training, and educational consultancy services.
The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central), is one of the strategic business hubs developed by the Government of Dubai. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central Free Zone) is the largest and leading global trade, business and aviation hub. The Dubai World Central (DWC) was renamed to Dubai South not too long ago and to reflect the strategic location of the free zone.
The Dubai World Central (DWC), now Dubai South, is located on 140 square kilometers of multipurpose area right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai South Free Zone headquarters is closely located to Al Maktoum International Airport, Logistics District, Business Park, Aviation District, Commercial District, Residential District, Golf District, Exhibition District, and Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone international airport is strategically located to provide convenient logistics and shipment around the GCC, Middle East, and the entire world.
The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) serves as the strategic platform in the UAE for growth of logistics, aviation, light industry, and ancillary service businesses. The Dubai South Free Zone logo serves as a reminder of the vision of the Government of Dubai in making the Dubai South Free Zone residential city a hub of commerce!